What Fuels You?

What Fuels You?

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I like money...got some?

I expect to learn a lot about all things Entrepreneurship in this class. From things like business models, pitfalls, changing markets to infrastructures.  I am excited to see the guest speakers and learn about their experiences in their respective fields.  I enjoyed having Andrew Fry for my MTT class and knew that taking another class with him would benefit me especially when it comes to business.  I hope to learn more about how I can sharpen my skills to perhaps start a company and become self sufficient as opposed to being a slave to corporate America.  This is what I am meant to do as I have a lot of ideas that I feel can contribute to technology in many innovative ways.  There are very few classes that give a clear business view in IT, so when I seen this it really got me excited to learn.  I hope that there will be some information that will help me to also have a clear understanding of what to expect when I get into a corporation and how to navigate through the hierarchy to get into a management role one day.  All in all, I am really motivated to get as much as I can from this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment